1. Membership Eligibility and Overview
1.1. The Cigora Loyalty Program (“Program”) is offered at the sole discretion of Cigora (“Cigora”, “we,” “our” or “us”). The Program is available to individuals for their personal use only and is limited to one account per individual. Corporations, associations or other groups may not participate in the Program. Individuals who are residents of the United States (including its territories and possessions) and at least over the age of 21 years or older and who provide and maintain a valid email address are eligible to become members.
2. Program Enrollment
2.1 Eligible individuals may only enroll in the Program by visiting www.cigora.com (collectively, the “Site”) and following the Program prompts to register for the Program.
2.2. You are required to provide your first name, last name, email address and to create a password to enroll. You may also have the opportunity to provide us with your mailing address, birth date and mobile phone number, but this information is optional. You are solely responsible for maintaining the accuracy of your account information and for updating it as required. You may update your personal information on the Site.
2.3. Only one Program account may be associated with a single email address. In the event of a dispute over ownership of the Program membership account, the member will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of enrollment. For purposes of these Terms, the "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
3. How the Program Works and Program Benefits
3.1. The Program is a way in which we reward and thank our loyal customers for purchasing our products and/or taking other Program related actions. For your purchase to qualify for the Program, you must be enrolled in the Program and be signed into your online account at the time of purchase on the Site. You are able to earn points and reach Program loyalty tiers by making eligible purchases or taking certain other Program actions. Once you reach a certain loyalty tier and/or earn a certain number of points, you may be eligible for certain benefits and rewards applicable to that tier and/or number of points, which benefits may change from time to time and may be offered on a limited basis. Eligible purchases and other opportunities to reach Program loyalty tiers or earn points will be posted on the Site or may be published through other media (e.g., in-store, in marketing communications, social media, etc.). Visit our Loyalty Page to learn more about earning points and reaching the Program loyalty tiers.
3.2. Cigora Loyalty Program is a tier-based program determined by the number of points a member has earned within a single year on eligible purchases and through qualifying activities, beginning on the date of enrolment. There are 4 tiers with associated benefits:
Tier 1: Corona Spend USD $0 –$249 per year
Tier 2: Robusto Spend USD $250 – $499 per year
Tier 3: Toro Spend USD $500 - $749 per year
Tier 4: Churchill Spend USD $750+ per year
When you join, you’ll automatically be placed in Tier 1 and be eligible for all the benefits Tier 1 members receive. Once you spend at least $250 in your first year, you’ll be automatically moved up to Tier 2. If you spend USD $500 or more in your first year, you’ll qualify for Tier 3 and so on.
Your status in a particular tier is good for the year in which you qualify for that tier and the following full year. After that, you’ll need to spend enough on eligible purchases to qualify for that tier each year. For example, if you qualify for Tier 2, during your first year, you’ll maintain Tier 2 status during your second year. But, if you spend less than USD $250 on eligible purchases and qualifying activities during your second year, you’ll drop back down to Tier 1 status on your second-anniversary date.
3.3. Cigora Loyalty Program members receive 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases on cigora.com*. Eligible purchases include regular-priced merchandise and exclude eGift Cards, sales tax, state fees, discounts, shipping and delivery charges and/or other excluded charges specified by us from time-to-time. All points earned from purchases on the Site are pending until your order ships, at which point they are fully matured and capable of redemption.
4. Program Benefits and Rewards
4.1. As a member, you earn points that determine your points benefits plus tier levels and tier benefits. To redeem offers and rewards, you must have accumulated the minimum number of points as established by us for a particular benefit. Product rewards and samples are shipped with product purchases on the Site only. Points may never be exchanged for cash. You must be logged in to your Program account to use your benefits. You will find your eligible offers and rewards (with offer codes if applicable) listed in your personal account. Qualifying members will receive email invitations when event rewards are available if they have not opted-out of receiving Program emails.
4.1.1. Points Benefits: At different point levels, you will be able to redeem your points for rewards that can be used in conjunction with a purchase on cigora.com. These rewards are based on the total number of points you have accumulated in a single year as listed below. You may redeem one reward per transaction on cigora.com. You must redeem your available points prior to your anniversary date, or the available rewards will expire. On your anniversary date, your points reset to 0 and you start accumulating new points and earning new rewards.
4.1.2. Tier Benefits: Certain benefits are based on tier achieved and you are eligible for these benefits while you are in that tier regardless of the number of points you currently have. Tier benefits can only be redeemed on Cigora.com. On your anniversary date, even though your points reset to zero, your initial tier status for the year is determined by the total number of points you earned in the prior year.
4.2. Offers and rewards are available while supplies last and substitutions made by us in our sole discretion may occur. If your online order is not completed for any reason, any offers or rewards will be removed from your shopping basket and may no longer be available. You are not required to redeem your accumulated rewards and/or benefits. We are unable to reship offers or rewards if they arrive damaged, if you received the wrong one or if one is missing from your order. In the event an offer or reward arrives damaged, you received the wrong one, or one is missing from your order, please contact Customer Service.
4.3. Neither accounts nor Program rewards, benefits and/or points may be shared or combined. Only the member paying for the products may accumulate rewards, benefits and/or points. Members will not receive rewards, benefits and/or points on purchases which are reimbursed by corporations or other organizations ineligible to participate in the Program.
4.4. Rewards, benefits and/or points earned through the Program have no cash value, are non-transferable, and you have no property rights in or to rewards or other Program benefits. Points credited to your Program account will be decreased or reversed, as applicable, if part or all of the purchase is returned or cancelled or if the credit is obtained through fraudulent or other activity that violates these Terms. The sale, barter, transfer, or assignment of any rewards or benefits offered through the Program, other than by us, is expressly prohibited.
4.5. Rewards cannot be exchanged or returned for points, another product or a monetary refund.
4.6. The products and services available through the Program and any samples that we may provide to you are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products, services, or samples you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled and/or any products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms.
4.7. To be eligible for points, purchase must be made on qualifying Cigora products. Qualifying products include regular priced merchandise and exclude eGift Cards, sales tax, state fees, discounts, shipping and delivery charges and/or other excluded charges specified by us from time-to-time.
4.8. We are not responsible for rewards, benefits and/or points lost or redeemed due to fraudulent activity.
4.9. We reserve the right to change Program benefits, how you reach each Program tier, how you earn points and how we evaluate and reward your eligible purchases and/or other Program activity. We reserve the right to place limits on the number of purchases or activities that are eligible for the Program and/or for any given tier or point level, the number or types of rewards or benefits you may receive or earn in any given tier or at any given point level, in a given time period or for the duration of the Program, and/or any combination thereof.
4.10. If you have concerns that a purchase or other activity was not properly applied to your account, you should contact Cigora Customer Service or by calling 1.800.605.4451. Your email must specify your name and email address associated with the Program, the date of the Program activity, and the issue(s) you encountered. This email must be sent no more than forty-five (45) days after the date the purchase or other Program activity took place. We are not responsible for late notifications about purchases or other Program activities not being credited to an account.
4.11. Rewards can only be redeemed on the Site, unless otherwise noted by Cigora .
5. Termination and Modification
5.1. The Program and its benefits are offered at our sole discretion. We may, in our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate these Program Terms, our FAQs, and/or the Program or any aspect or feature of the Program at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the value of rewards or benefits already accumulated or earned and/or the ability to redeem accumulated rewards or benefits.
5.2. We reserve the right to exclude you from or to discontinue your participation in the Program and to audit your membership account at any time, in our sole discretion. Any suspected abuse of the Program, failure to follow any Program Terms, membership inactivity (i.e. no points earned or redeemed) for more than 24 months, illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation or other conduct inconsistent with these Program Terms and/or detrimental to us or our interests, including without limitation, any suspected illegal, fraudulent other unauthorized use of any Program rewards, points, cards, credits, vouchers, coupons and/or certificates, may result in the revocation of your membership and make you ineligible for further participation in the Program. If your membership is revoked, any rewards or benefits in your account will automatically expire and your access to the Program and features will automatically terminate. If we suspect illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of these Terms, we also have the right to take appropriate legal action, in our sole discretion.
The integrity and safety of our community are crucial to having a successful platform for users to enjoy. To keep our community as valuable and accommodating as possible, we suggest each user read over the Cigora Community Terms which include the guidelines:
- Avoid double-posting as much as possible. Cigora will eliminate duplicate threads or posts on the same questions created by the same user.
- Please only post in one group when creating a new post. If you publish the same post in multiple groups, your duplicate posts will be removed. Additionally, Cigora reserves the right to move posts if they are better suited within another Community group or forum.
- Be careful about the information that you post. Keep in mind that your posts will be available for all users of the Community.
- Always use appropriate and respectful language when you post information in the Community. Avoid racist, sexist, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, threatening, obscene, condescending, or otherwise offensive language that could be considered detrimental to other users, or Cigora employees or moderators.
- Do not post information or create threads for the promotion or advertisement of commercial products or services unless otherwise approved by the Cigora team.
- Please do not post information such as name, address, personal identification number, social security number, email address, credit card information, or other personal information of you or other people. Also, make sure that you have all legal rights and/or consents to post any information or other material that you provide or link to through the Community.
- Do not post links to malware, trojan viruses, or otherwise malicious content - If a user does, Cigora reserves the right to suspend or permanently remove this user.
- Do not spam users in Community.
- Do not run unapproved contests within this Community.
- Cigora employees and moderators will distinguish themselves in the Community by using specific titles.
- Do not post links to older or unofficial versions of the Cigora Community.
Please always be respectful when using the Community, and do not post of any Content which, in the sole discretion of Cigora:
- is offensive, abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, threatening, obscene, condescending.
- is illegal or intended to promote or commit an illegal act of any kind, including but not limited to, violations of intellectual property rights, privacy rights or proprietary rights.
- includes personal data of third parties or is intended to solicit such personal data.
- includes malicious content, such as malware, trojan horses or viruses.
- includes your or any other user's password.
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming", or junk mail, chain letters or similar.
- involves commercial or sales activities, such as advertising, contests, sweepstakes, or pyramid schemes.
- links or references to commercial products or services.
- interferes with or disrupts the Community; or
- otherwise conflicts with the Community Terms or these Guidelines.
Reporting inappropriate content
• See something inappropriate? The participants themselves (all of you!) do the best monitoring of a community, and we appreciate your help keeping the Community safe. If you see any offensive, abusive, or otherwise inappropriate content (including posts, pictures, and videos), please click... (to be filled in later; (TBFIL))
"Report Inappropriate Content." All Community members can Report Inappropriate Content. Once a post has been reported as inappropriate, please note that the post will not be immediately removed; instead, it will be reviewed by our moderators who will take necessary action, whether that means removing the post altogether or editing the content as needed.
• If you receive a Private Message, you think is inappropriate you can click here.
• If you see a community post, you think is inappropriate you can click here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While most of our customers choose to place their orders using our secure online website, you can also place an order via telephone. To place a telephone order, please call us at 1-800-605-4451 during the listed business hours, and an expert tobacconist will be on the line to assist you.
Shipping & Returns
At CIGORA.com, the vast majority of the products we offer are handmade cigars. Due to the agricultural and handmade nature of these products, we occasionally encounter delays and out-of-stocks.
As cigar enthusiasts ourselves, we understand the importance of specific blends or sizes, so we make available the ability to ‘Backorder’ a product that is not currently in-stock, but expected to return to stock once more product becomes available. If you are interested in placing a tentative order for one of these products while we await receipt from the manufacturer, we would be pleased to accept a backorder. Please note that we will never charge your credit card while you await fulfillment of a backorder. In the event we are unable to ship the backordered product(s),we will contact you, and you will have the option to either cancel the backorder, or replace with alternative Item(s) of your choosing.
- Cigora does not sell products to anyone under the age of 21.
- Cigora does not ship products to Utah.
- Shipping delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed unless otherwise noted.
- Certain items, such as over-sized merchandise, may require additional shipping charges. Any such charges will be noted during the checkout process prior to submitting your order.
- Any such charges will be noted during the checkout process prior to submitting your order.
Shipments are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
Business days for shipping carriers are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays observed by that carrier
We are required to collect and remit sales tax or use taxes in the following states. Remittance of any sales or use taxes on orders shipped outside of these states is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
Certain states have recently begun to impose excise taxes on tobacco products sold by online retailers. Cigora collects excise taxes on your purchases as required by law. Please note that such tobacco excise taxes are in addition to applicable sales or use taxes, if any.
The State of Maryland imposes an excise tax on all tobacco products sold to Maryland customers.The Maryland excise tax rate differs depending on the type of tobacco product sold:
- Premium cigars are taxed at 15% of the wholesale price.
- Pipe tobacco is taxed at 30% of the wholesale price.
For more details on the Maryland Excise Tax, review the law here.
The State of Michigan imposes an excise tax on all cigars sold to Michigan customers. Cigars are taxed at 32% of the wholesale price, with a maximum excise tax of fifty cents ($.50) per cigar.
For more detailson the Michigan excise tax, please review Review.
Effective July 1, 2022, the State of North Carolina is imposing an excise tax on all cigars sold to North Carolina customers. Cigars are taxed at 12.80% of the wholesale price, with a maximum excise tax of thirty cents ($.30) per cigar.
For more details on the North Carolina excise tax, please review here.
Effective October 16, 2019, the State of Ohio imposes an excise tax on all tobacco products delivered to Ohio customers.The Ohio excise tax rate differs depending on the type of tobacco product purchased:
- Most premium cigars (and all pipe tobacco) will be taxed at 17% of the wholesale price, with a maximum of fifty-eight cents ($.58) per premium cigar.
- Most little cigars with a filter or tip will be taxed at 37% of the wholesale price.
For more details on the Ohio Excise Tax, review the law here.
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania imposes an excise tax on “small cigars” shipped to customers in Pennsylvania. Specifically, small cigars weighing 4lb per 1000 or less, not in carton packs, and not containing 20 to 25 sticks per pack are taxed at $0.13 per cigar. (Please note, we cannot ship to Pennsylvania customers any small cigars weighing 4lb per 1000 or less packed in cartons that contain 20 to 25 sticks per pack).
Loose or pipe tobacco is taxed at fifty-five cents ($0.55) per ounce, with a minimum excise tax of 66 cents ($0.66) per package.
Effective January 1, 2022, the State of South Dakota imposes an excise tax of 32% of the wholesale price on all cigars shipped to customers in South Dakota. SD continues to prohibit the shipping of all other tobacco products.
For more details on the South Dakota excise tax, please review this link.
Effective July 1, 2022, the Commonwealth of Virginia imposes an excise tax on all retail sales of cigars and pipe tobacco to Virginia customers. Cigars are taxed at 20% of the wholesale price, while pipe tobacco is taxed at 10% of the wholesale price.
For more details on the Virginia excise tax, please review here.
Delivery Service Carriers
- Free and Value Shipping will be delivered via UPS and/or USPS. Delivery addresses must be able to receive packages from either carrier.
- Saturday, Next Day, 2 Day, 3 Day, and Ground will be delivered via UPS.
- Priority Mail is delivered via USPS.
PO Boxes, APO/FPO, US Territory Shipments
PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, and US Territories will ship via USPS and may incur additional delivery times. Upgrade options are not available.
CaliforniaWhile we require all purchasers to be over 21 years of age, California’s Senate Bill 39 requires us to:
- Confirm your delivery of tobacco products by telephone call after 5PM PT the day prior to shipment
- Obtain the signature of a person 21 years of age or order before completing the delivery.
- In order to comply with this restriction, we are unable to ship to a PO Box or offer certain shipping methods to California.
ConnecticutDue to Connecticut State Regulations, we do not ship the following products to Connecticut addresses:
- Small Cigars (Weighing 3lb per 1000 or less)
DelawareWhile we require all purchasers to be over 21 years of age, Delaware’s Title 30 Chapter 53 requires us to:
- Receive and store age verification documents in order to sell a tobacco product to you. We have partnered with Veratad Age and Identity Verification Solutions to safely and securely store your information. This is a one-time process and the information will only be used to comply with your state’s requirements.
- Obtain the signature of a person 21 years of age or order before completing the delivery.
- Note, in order to comply with this restriction, we are unable to ship to a PO Box or offer certain shipping methods to Delaware.
MaineDue to Maine State Regulations, we do not ship the following products to Maine addresses:
- Cigars with Homogenized/HTL Wrappers
- Small Cigars (Weighing 3lb per 1000 or less)
- Pipe Tobacco
Due to Maryland State Regulations, we cannot ship little cigars to Maryland residents.
Due to Massachusetts State Regulations, we do not ship any Flavored Tobacco products to Massachusetts addresses.
Cigora does not ship products to Utah.
Due to Washington State regulations, we cannot ship little cigars or loose tobacco to Washington residents.
Alaska and Hawaii
Expedited delivery options to Alaska and Hawaii are available for an additional charge. See shipping prices above for further information.
HAZMAT items (such as butane)
Due to FAA regulations, expedited services are not available. These items will ship via USPS Parcel Post and may incur additional delivery time, up to 3 weeks in some cases.
Oversized items (such as large humidors)
These items will ship via ground/freight services and may incur additional delivery time. Some items may also incur additional shipping charges which will be disclosed on the product info page. Delivery may not be available to PO Boxes, APO/FPO, and US Territories for certain items.
Special Requests and Urgent Delivery Options
UPS Next Day Early AM and Saturday Delivery options are available. Contact customer service to arrange for a special shipment request or call Toll Free: 1.800.605.4451.
When should I expect my order?
We strive to be the fastest and most reliable shipper in the business. Due to market circumstances, shipping may take up to eight business days from date of shipment (not including weekends or holidays).
Online inventory is updated regularly. If an item is not immediately available, it will ship the moment it becomes available by our Value Shipping method. We cannot be held responsible for UPS errors, or other delays out of our control. (Please note: for urgent and extremely time-sensitive requests, please call or email a representative to ensure availability before submitting your order, as certain items marked 'available' can sometimes sell out in the same day.)
Tracking My Order
- You can check shipment status by using the Track My Order link found on each page in the footer.
- Orders ship from our warehouse located in Bethlehem, PA.
Cigora strives for excellence and keeping you happy is our number one priority. We take pride in our high standards and quality and back all of our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. In the case that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item back to us within 60 days upon receipt of the order. Before returning the item, please contact Customer Service or call 1-800.605.4451 and our customer service team will assist you with the return. Upon completion of the return for an exchange, credit or refund, you will receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). It is important to write this number on the outside of your package to help ensure accuracy in the return process. Please note that the returns take 3-10 business days from receiving a return to process.
How our return policy works
For cigars by the box or bundle of 20 cigars or more, we allow a 1 stick allowance but the remaining cigars must be returned in order to receive full merchandise credit, less shipping charges. If you try more than 1, a pro-rata credit is applied, less shipping charges. For samplers and 5-packs, returns must be in new, unopened condition to receive full credit. This includes having cigars in their cellophane wrappers. Please keep the original packaging and any accessories to return with the item and do not return any cut or smoked cigars, as this may affect your refund.
All Other Merchandise
Any other merchandise outside Cigars, may be returned within 60 days upon receipt of your order for an exchange, credit or refund. Any merchandise returned, must be new and in the packaging with the exception of any damage or defects. Returns take up to 3-10 business days from receiving a return to process.
In addition, any promotional items that came with the item you are returning, must be returned or you will be charged for the retail price of the promotional item(s)
Services offered by CIGORA are not directed to individuals under the age of twenty-one (21). If you are under twenty-one (21), you should not provide any personal information to us. Likewise, we do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. Visit the Federal Trade Commission website (www.ftc.gov) for more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
This policy is effective as of December 30, 2022.
Information We Collect
Information is gathered from your use of the CIGORA Services by us, our service providers, advertisers, sponsors and partners.
Information You Provide. We may collect information that you choose to provide during use of the CIGORA Services in a variety of ways, such as when you:
• purchase products or services from us. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and payment or credit card information;
• register for one of our services;
• make information available to us or interact with us via social media website and applications;
• express an interest in receiving marketing or promotional materials regarding cigars, pipe tobacco, or related products or services;
• participate in chats, web forums or other interactive sessions;
• subscribe to newsletters or provide feedback; and
• participate in surveys, sweepstakes, contests or other promotions.
Automated Information. Information regarding your use of the CIGORA Services may be collected and/or aggregated by automated means. This automatically collected information may include information such as:
• your IP address, the type of browser and operating system used, referrer URL;
• date and time of your visit to a CIGORA site and the pages you visit, and, if you linked from or to another website, the referrer URL;
• email you open and links you click on within an email; and
• your ISP or mobile carrier, and the type of handheld or mobile device that you used.
When you use the CIGORA sites, various technologies such as cookies, local shared objects, and web beacons (generally referred to as "Data Technologies"), are used to automatically collect information. "Cookies" are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your device for the purpose of identifying your browser or storing information or settings in your browser. "Local shared objects," or “LSOs,” sometimes known as Flash cookies, may be used to store your preferences or display content based upon what you have viewed on various websites to personalize your visit. A "web beacon" (e.g. Internet tag, pixel tag or clear pixel GIF), links web pages to web servers and their cookies, and may be used to identify you and monitor your activity on the CIGORA sites. Anonymous advertising identifiers are increasingly being used on mobile devices in a manner similar to cookies. When we refer to Data Technologies, we are including all current and similar future technologies.
One or more Data Technologies may be used on the CIGORA sites and other websites and mobile applications (that may not be the CIGORA sites) used by us, by another party on our behalf, or by third parties in accordance with their privacy policies. Data Technologies may be used by us and others, on our behalf and on their own behalf, to collect information about you that may be added to your user profile and used to connect information about you from different sources, websites, devices, and mobile applications. This information may be used to more effectively market our products and services, and those of our affiliates and third parties, that may be of interest to you.
We may use a trackable toll-free telephone number in advertisements. If you call one of these uniquely generated toll-free numbers, we (or a service provider acting on our behalf) may collect non-personally identifiable information about the call (e.g. date, time, duration), as well as personally identifiable information (e.g. your name, and the telephone number from which your call originated).
Videos. We may target and track the videos you view on the CIGORA sites. You consent to our tracking of your video viewing through the CIGORA sites or third-party social media for up to two years or as permitted by applicable law.
Location Information. We use location information to provide location-based services and content. You can adjust the setting on your device(s) to limit tracking or to decline cookies, but as a result you may not be able to use certain features of the CIGORA sites or Content or take full advantage of all of our offerings.
Publicly Posted Information. Information that you make available to us and others via social media networks, forums, blogs, list serves, chat rooms or similar functionality is public information that we or others may share or use in accordance with the law.
Combined Information and Information from Other Sources. We may combine information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through our affiliates and other sources, with other information that is automatically collected. The combined information may include information about your use of the CIGORA sites, your use of other websites, devices and mobile applications and information from our affiliates and other sources.
How We May Use The Information We Collect
We may use information we collect for various business purposes including:
1. for everyday business purposes, such as establishing and managing your user account, for accounting and financial purposes such as processing and collecting payments, providing the products and services you request, responding to your queries, and providing customer support;
2. to offer you our products or services and/or the products or services of others;
3. to communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and other offers or promotions;
4. to enable you to interact with CIGORA and other users through various means, such as through message boards, blogs and social media;
5. to evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services and analyzing the effectiveness of products, services, applications, and websites;
6. to diagnose and address technical and service problems;
7. to perform data analyses, including market and consumer research, trend analysis, demographic analysis, and financial analysis;
8. to deliver content (including advertising) correlating to your interests and browsing and usage history, both within the CIGORA Sites and on other websites and applications;
9. to comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies; and
10. to contact you via telephone, email, mail, text, or chat. We will obtain your consent to contact you in the manner required by law.
Third Party Applications, Widgets, and Social Media
Advertising that is customized based on predictions generated over time from your visits across different websites, devices and mobile applications is sometimes called "online behavioral" or "interest-based" advertising. We may partner with advertising networks, which are companies that deliver targeted advertisements to consumers. They may provide customization, auditing, research and reporting for us, our affiliates and other advertisers. This data collection takes place both on the CIGORA sites and on third-party’s websites and mobile applications, allowing CIGORA and our business partners to deliver targeted advertising, enhance marketing programs and help track the effectiveness of our targeting advertising. Our advertising networks also may use this information to determine or predict the characteristics and preferences of their respective advertising audiences and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising in accordance with their privacy policies.
We do not provide information that is directly associated with a specific person (such as name and address) to an advertising network when you interact with or view a customized advertisement. However, when you view or interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you are interested in the subject matter of the advertisement.
As noted above, you can set your device or browser to accept or reject most cookies, or at least notify you in most situations where the technology is offered. In addition, the advertising companies we engage may participate in one of the following self-regulatory programs for online behavioral advertising, which provide the associated user opt-outs:
• Network Advertising Initiative (https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices) (US Only)
• Digital Advertising Alliance (https://www.aboutads.info/choices/) (US Only)
You may set a Do Not Track preference in your Web browser. Please note that even if you reject such technology, you may continue to receive advertisements, but they will not be tailored to your specific interests.
How We Store and Secure Your Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical security measures designed to safeguard information about you in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. Of course, despite these measures, we cannot guarantee perfect security of networks, servers, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf. Please note that we will never email you asking for account information like your username, date of birth, credit card information, or other personal information. Finally, we will never email you with attachments that can be opened. If you received a suspicious email that appears to be from us, please contact us.
Most if not all the personal information is stored in the United States. By providing us with any personal information, you understand that your information may be transferred, processed, or stored outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have a different data protection regime from the country in which you reside. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal information.
We will retain your personal information for as long as “reasonably necessary” for the specific purposes we have disclosed to you, such as to provide services to you (for example, as long as you maintain an online account with us) or as needed to fulfill our own obligations, such as preventing fraud, meeting regulatory requirements, resolving disputes, improving our services or maintaining security, and in each case, as consistent with applicable law. We may retain non-personal information that has been sufficiently aggregated or anonymized for a longer period.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise share information about you that we collect or receive, except as described below:
1. Affiliates, Subsidiaries and Business Partners. We may share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, and business partners in the U.S. and worldwide for the purposes described above and for other general business administration purposes. By visiting or using our Services or otherwise providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer of your information throughout our network of entities. To opt-out of such sharing, please see the “Contact for More Information” section below.
3. Third Party Promotions or Co-Sponsored Promotions. In the event that you choose to participate in a survey, sweepstakes, contest or other promotion conducted by a third party, or that is co-sponsored by CIGORA and a third party, you may be asked to disclose personal information to that third party. Once personal information is voluntarily disclosed by you in conjunction with such a third party or co-sponsored promotion, the subsequent use or disclosure of such information will be subject to a third party’s privacy policies and practices. Please note that any such third party or co-sponsored promotion will be conspicuously identified and, as such, your participation and disclosure of personal information is strictly voluntary.
4. Corporate and Asset Transactions. If we sell all or substantially all of our business or sell or transfer all or a material part of our assets or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a substantial part of our business, we may transfer all information we have collected and stored, including personal information, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
5. Other. We may access or disclose information, including personal information, to:
a. protect or defend our interests and the legal rights or property of CIGORA and our affiliates;
b. protect the rights, interests, safety and security of users of the CIGORA Services or members of the public;
c. protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or d. comply with applicable law or legal process, as well as prudent legal practice as we may determine.
You are entitled to make certain choices about how we communicate with you.
1. You may choose not to provide personal information, even though that may impact your ability to register or receive a particular product or service.
2. We use your email address to send order confirmations and invoices. If you have elected to receive our weekly email specials by providing us with your email address, we will send you exclusive specials. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, either by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email, or by contacting our customer service department.
3. If you do not want to receive interest-based advertisements, you can opt out as discussed in the "Advertising Networks" section above.
4. To exercise choices regarding cookies set through the use of our Services, as well as other types of online tracking and interest-based advertising, see our “Advertising Networks” section above.
Change Your Information
We cannot change your personal information over the phone. You can change your personal information by logging into your account.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, if you are a California resident who provides personal information in obtaining products or services for personal use, you may choose to opt out of any sharing of that personal information with third parties by one of our brands or affiliates with whom you have provided that personal information. If you are a California resident and (1) you wish to opt out; or (2) you wish to request information concerning whether one of our brands or affiliates has disclosed any of your personal information to any third parties for direct marketing purposes, you may contact us as specified in the “Contact for More Information” section below.
Information We Collect
We collect and retain the following categories of personal information from consumers for the business purpose of complying with federal, state and local laws, and regulations governing our business, and to help us determine what products and services might be of greatest interest to you.
CIGORA collects at least one item from each of the below categories of personal information identified in the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Category / Examples:
A. Identifiers. Your real name, alias, date of birth, postal address, telephone number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver's license number, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). A name, signature, address, telephone number, driver's license or state identification card number, or other financial information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Commercial information. Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
D. Inferences drawn from other personal information. Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
• Directly from our customers or their agents. For example, from documents that our customers provide to us related to the products or services for which they engage us.
• Indirectly from our customers or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our customers in the course of providing products or services to them.
• Directly and indirectly from activity on the CIGORA sites. For example, from submissions through our website portal or website usage details collected automatically.
• From third parties that interact with us in connection with the services we or they perform.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to our corporate affiliates and to third parties with whom we have joint marketing agreements for the purpose of offering complementary products and services. When we disclose personal information to our affiliates, service providers, and/or third parties, we do so under a contract that describes the business purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except for performing the services provided under the contract.
We may have disclosed or sold the following categories of personal information:
Category A: Identifiers
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories
Category C: Commercial Information
Category D: Internet or other similar network activity
Access to or Requesting Deletion of Personal Information
If you are a California resident, upon our receipt of a verifiable request from you, you can obtain access to the personal information about you which we have in our files, or which we have used or shared with third parties. This section describes your CCPA and CPRA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Requests to Know
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information, including: the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. You also have a right to correct any such personal information you believe to be inaccurate.
Requests to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we have collected and retained, subject to certain exceptions in the CCPA/CPRA. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your requested personal information from our records, unless an exception applies, and we will direct our service providers to similarly delete your personal information from their records.
Exercising Your Request to Know and Request to Delete Rights
In order to submit a verifiable consumer request to know what personal information we may have collected or shared, or to correct or request the deletion of any of your personal information, you may: use one of these two Communication Methods:
- Call our toll-free number at 1-800-605-4451 or
- Use our online request form
Upon receipt of a request by one of the above methods concerning your personal information, we will attempt to verify your identity (or authority to make the request) by:
• requesting that you provide personally identifying information, including your first name, middle name, last name, email address, shipping address and telephone number.
• requesting that you provide additional evidence proving your identity such as your unique customer identification number or details of a recent transaction.
You may make a verifiable consumer request up to two times within any 12-month period. We will not be able to respond to requests made more frequently than that.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of Consumer’s Privacy Rights
You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment from us for the exercise of any of your privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
Your Right to Opt-Out
As a California resident, you have the right to limit the personal information that we share with or sell to our affiliates or third parties. You also have a right to limit the sensitive personal information that we may collect to that necessary to perform the service or to provide the goods that we offer for sale. To request that your personal information not be shared or sold, or to limit the sensitive personal information that we may collect, please follow this hyperlink: online request form. In addition, customers who are California residents may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at either our toll-free number or contact us. Finally, California consumers have the right to opt out of behavioral advertising or targeted marketing based on past online commercial activity. Even if you opt out of the disclosures described in this section, we may still disclose information to affiliates and non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Correcting Your Information
If you are a registered user of the CIGORA sites, you may make changes or updates to certain information by logging into your password-protected account within the CIGORA sites. Additionally, if you believe that information, we maintain about you is inaccurate, subject to applicable law, you may request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the "Contact for More Information" section below.
Online Tracking Policy for California Residents
As a California consumer, you can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. To do so, please write to us at the address provided below, providing your full name and address, the name and address of your authorized agent, the agent’s contact information, specify your relationship with the authorized agent, and the purpose for which you are designating the authorized agent. You may revoke the authority of that agent at any time by contacting us in writing at the address below.
Sensitive Personal Information
Unless we request it, we ask that you not send or disclose to us any sensitive personal information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, or trade union membership) on or through our services or otherwise.
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical security measures designed to safeguard information about you in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification.
Consumers with Disabilities
Any consumer with a disability (or their authorized agent) may contact us by visiting our website or calling our customer service department at 1-800-357-9800. Additionally, you can access our accessibility interface by clicking the "Accessibility" link under the Customer Service links on the bottom of each web page.
If you are a registered user of the CIGORA sites, you may make changes or updates to certain information by logging into your password-protected account within the CiGORA sites.
Contact for More Information
CIGORA PRIVACY OFFICE
1911 Spillman Drive
Dept. # 375
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Last updated May 28, 2022
You are solely responsible for your use of the Sites and the services. You certify to LV Penn Sales that you are at least 21 years of age. You also certify that you are legally permitted to access the Sites and to use the services.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Sites and the services contain proprietary information and materials, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, and the entire contents of the Sites and the services. This proprietary information and materials is owned by LV Penn Sales or licensed to us by our suppliers and partners, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership or other rights in such proprietary information and materials by using the Sites or the services.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR USER CONTENT
You are solely responsible for all content that you submit, upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit to the Sites, through the Community or otherwise, including the submission of photographs, videos, messages sent to other users, product Ratings & Reviews, questions, comments, answers, and all other data, profile information, documents, software, applications, music, found, graphics, or other materials (collectively, "User Content"). You may not upload any Content directly unless you are a registered user of the Sites and a member of the Community.
By submitting User Content to the Sites or by otherwise making User Content available to LV Penn Sales, you grant to LV Penn Sales and its third-party service providers (collectively, the “Licensed Parties”) the worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable right to use your User Content in any manner to be determined in the Licensed Parties’ sole discretion, including but not limited to on its webpages, social media pages operated by the Licensed Parties, promotional e-mails, and advertisements, and in other print or digital marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, in any media now or hereafter known. The Licensed Parties may use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your User Content in any manner in their sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
You grant the Licensed Parties the right to use your username, real name, image, likeness, caption, location, or other identifying information in connection with any use of your User Content.
By submitting User Content to LV Penn Sales or by otherwise making User Content available to LV Penn Sales or the Licensed Parties, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 21 years of age;
- The User Content does not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any person or entity;
- Does not violate any obligations you may have with respect to such User Content under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- You understand you are participating in a public forum and that the User Content and other personal information will be available to all other users of the Sites, the Cigora Community, and potentially Third Party sites;
- The User Content does not violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- You understand that the User Content may be utilized and distributed by LV Penn Sales or its agents in its marketing materials, including but not limited to, Cigora.com, Cigora emails, social channels, store material, print mailers, digital advertisements, and any other materials deemed appropriate by the Licensed parties;
- You hereby release, discharge, and agree to hold the Licensed Parties, and any person acting on their behalf, harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of the User Content.
You further represent and warrant that any User Content you submit:
- Is not false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Does not harm minors;
- Does not elicit or provide medical or legal advice;
- Is not libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, indecent, harassing, bullying, hateful, offensive, tortious, or threatening to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- Use of the User Content by the Licensed Parties will not violate any other law;
- Does not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers;
- Is not a form of phishing and does not contain unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Does not contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files; and
- Does not impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any Cigora official, forum leader, guide, monitor or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
LV Penn Sales does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and LV Penn Sales disclaims all liability with respect to any User Content posted by third parties.
If you believe User Content residing on the Sites or the services infringes a copyright, please refer to our Copyright Policy below.
If you believe that any User Content or other work or material residing on or accessible through the Sites or the services has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may provide us with written notification of your claim in accordance with the requirements of the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). Specifically, please send a written notification of copyright infringement by regular mail (not e-mail) to the following DMCA designated agent:
LV Penn Sales/ DMCA Agent
9935 Santa Monica Blvd #766,
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
To be effective under the DMCA, the written notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit LV Penn Sales to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit LV Penn Sales to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and if available an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Once proper infringement notification is received by the designated agent, it is LV Penn Sales’s policy to: (a) remove or disable access to the infringing material; (b) notify the provider of the material or user that it has removed or disabled access to such material; and (c) terminate repeat infringers’ access to the Sites and the services.
A person who receives a notification of alleged copyright infringement, and believes that the claim is erroneous, may submit a counter notification to LV Penn Sales’s designated agent within thirty (30) days of the date the material was removed from the Sites. To be effective, a counter notification must be a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person submitting the counter notification;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the person submitting the counter notification has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- The name, address and telephone number of the person submitting the counter notification and a statement that such person consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if such person’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which LV Penn Sales may be found, and that such person shall accept service of process from the person who provided the infringement notification or from their agent.
Upon receipt of a counter notification, containing the information as outlined above, LV Penn Sales shall promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of such counter notification and shall inform the complaining party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it. LV Penn Sales shall replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the counter notification, provided LV Penn Sales’s Designated Agent has not received notice from the complaining party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity on the Sites or the services.
MOBILE PHONE SERVICES
If you access the Sites via your mobile phone, we do not currently charge for this access. Additionally, you may receive text messages or calls from us related to certain products or services. Please be aware that if you access the Sites via your mobile phone or provide a mobile phone number to us in order to be contacted by voice or text message, your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees or data charges, will still apply.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL LV PENN SALES, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITES OR THE SERVICES (“AFFILIATES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES OR THE SERVICES. YOU HEREBY ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR INJURIES AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SITES AND THE SERVICES. IN ADDITION, NEITHER LV PENN SALES NOR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, OR INAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITES OR THE SERVICES; OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO YOU; OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NEITHER LV PENN SALES NOR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
IN PARTICULAR, LV PENN SALES AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY TO YOU THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR; (C) ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SITES OR THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LV Penn Sales and its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against all claims and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or connected to the use of the Sites or the services, by you or any other person using an account of yours. LV Penn Sales reserves the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide LV Penn Sales with such cooperation as is reasonably requested.
In the event litigation should arise between you and LV Penn Sales in any state or federal court, YOU AND LV PENN SALES WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, YOU AND LV PENN SALES AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITES AND THE COMMUNITY MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. The preceding sentence does not apply to New Jersey residents.
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other legal proceedings is not allowed.
WHEN YOU OPT-IN TO THE SERVICE
We will send you a message to confirm your signup. Text ALERTS to 79692 to receive Cigora Alerts. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary based on your use.Text "HELP" for help. Text "STOP" to cancel.
YOU CAN CANCEL THIS SERVICE AT ANY TIME
Just text "STOP" to 79692. After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us.
If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
IF YOU FORGET WHAT KEYWORDS ARE SUPPORTED
Just text "HELP" to 79692. After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
MEASSAGE AND DATA RATES
As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
What is Cigora?
The short answer: Cigora is the next generation of cigars online.
Looking for a little more detail? Cigora is a brand-new way to experience and interact with cigars. Our goal is to combine all the community aspects that make this hobby so great with educational materials from industry experts and an easy-to-navigate store stocked with the best cigars we can find – whether they’re boutique, limited edition, or industry staples.
Let’s talk about these three topics in a little more depth.
- The Community
The Community of Cigora is the online lounge you’ve been looking for. Traditional brick and mortar lounges will never be replaced, but unfortunately we live in a world where they’re just not always available. Whether it is because of your location, the times of the day you have available to work or relax, or the selection that your local lounge stocks, there’s a variety of factors outside of your control that can lock you out of being able to enjoy and discuss cigars they way you want.
The Cigora lounge is an always open, always online resource full of like minded cigar enthusiasts that are ready to answer your questions, offer advice, and just generally engage in our shared love of cigars.
In addition to a great community of cigar lovers across the nation, the Cigora community includes industry veterans and is open to your favorite brands or cigar manufacturers to directly interact. We hope to offer you the definitive resource for any of the information you’re looking for in the world of cigars along with virtual events, community minded cigar reviews and experiences, and more.
- The Store
What’s a great cigar website without a selection of the best cigars? Cigora offers a curated assortment of our favorite brands from the smallest, hottest boutique operations to seasoned industry icons. The Cigora online store seeks to be a clean, simple approach to buying cigars, cutters, lighters, and humidors and offers competitive pricing, fast shipping, and gold standard customer service.
If you’re looking for some great recommendations, feel free to check out our Staff Picks or Best Sellers list. Both of these categories are constantly updated with the latest and greatest cigars that our staff and our community can’t get enough of. Know what you’re looking for? Search for the brand name and find what you need – and if we aren’t carrying something you want, let us know. Our selection is constantly growing and evolving to stay on top of the industry.
Or, if you just want to take it all in, check out our List of Brands. Here, you’ll find everything that the site has to offer, with some featured brands up top, and a full alphabetical listing of all of the brands and blends we have in stock below.
- The Blog
There’s a lot to learn in the world of cigars, and our Product Blog is the best place to increase your knowledge. Whether you’re looking for Cigar 101 type materials like and Intro to Humidors or information about Cigar Tobacco Growing Regions, or you want to see our staff’s expert reviews (like this one on the Sobremesa Brulee) and pairing recommendations (like our Guide to Pairing Whiskey & Cigars), the Cigora Product Blog is our place to share with you everything we’ve discovered on our personal journeys throughout the industry and hobby.
And of course, this blog is interactive. If you have a question or suggestion for an article you’d like to see, or a cigar you’d like us to review, drop us a comment and we’ll get back to you.
We’re dedicated to making Cigora your one-stop resource for learning, talking about, and buying cigars online, but we need you to make it the best it can be. Join the community today, and let’s build something that changes the cigar experience forever.
Why do we verify your age?
We do not sell our products to anyone under the age of 21. We use a non-affiliated third-party company, Veratad Technologies, LLC, to verify that you are who you say you are and to confirm that you are 21 or older.
How does Veratad’s Age Verification work?
Veratad Age and Identity Verification Solution Service uses multiple trusted data sources containing billions of public records to return an age validation based on the personal information you submit. This service is specifically designed to validate and protect your identity while maintaining the highest level of consumer privacy when processing online transactions.
Access to the public records allows Veratad to validate the information you provide and in some cases, depending on the nature of your purchase, to present a series of multiple choice questions based on non-credit related (“out-of-wallet”) historical facts about you. These facts are obtained by instantaneously scanning billions of public records from trusted data sources containing information that generally would not be found in your wallet if lost or stolen.
Is the information I provide secure?
Veratad’s secure 256-bit encryption technology ensures the safe delivery of the information you provide online. In addition, Veratad does not store your sensitive personal information or share (or sell) any data with other third parties. This practice assures you that unauthorized parties cannot gain access to your sensitive personal information.
What happens if I cannot be verified by the Age Verification process?
A small percentage of shoppers may not be verifiable due to limited availability of publicly available information in the age verification databases. If this happens, we will attempt to contact you via phone and email to verify your age. We typically require a copy of your driver's license or some other form of government issued ID that verifies your date of birth.
I live outside of the US, can I be verified?
Our use of Veratad's Age Verification is based on US records and therefore verification of residing outside the US is unavailable, unless you are using a military address outside the US Individuals in all other countries will be subject to our manual review process described in the previous section.